The Apostle Paul describes in 1 Timothy chapter 3 the requirements for those who desire to serve in a leadership capacity in the church. Though all questions may not apply to your specific area of ministry, please state your position on the following:
Briefly state your beliefs on the following areas of theology. When answering, please use at least one (1) Scripture reference for each area.
By clicking "submit" above, I agree to the following :
- I have read and agree with the Calvary East Valley Statement of Faith.
- I understand that my life is a witness of Jesus Christ and I am living in accord with the gospel.
- I am committed to attending Sunday morning services at Calvary East Valley.
- I am prepared to remove myself from ministry if I am dealing with an unrepentant sin that will undermine my witness and/or damage the church's reputation; or if I am no longer able to support the doctrine and/or leadership of Calvary East Valley.
- I understand that I am completing a General Ministry Application and that in order to serve in a teaching, counseling or leadership capacity, I must complete the Leadership Ministry Application.
- I understand that I may be required to complete a background check and fingerprint check
- By signing below, I certify that I have read and understand the above statements and that the above information provided is true and correct to the best of my knowledge